Thursday, May 1, 2008

Luke & the Eye Doctor

Well, another eye doctor visit and Luke's left eye still crosses in 100% of the time. Dr. B. measured the degree of crossing and said that he wanted to see us back in one month. If the degree of crossing is the exact same, Luke is a candidate for surgery. Sooooo, in another 4 weeks we will know more.

We KNOW that Luke sees better with his glasses. He isn't falling nearly as much and he can see who is singing in front of the church (we sit closer to the back). When Olivia sings, Luke sees her and says "mon Lily" which means Come on Livvy, let's go play!! He LOVES Olivia (I think she is 11 years old?!) but she is Nanny's youngest daughter. . . so he gets to see her almost every single day!!

Emy LOVES Becca (Nanny's 2nd youngest daughter)--she is 18 or 19 now. . wow, how time does fly!! So, in other words, I am not really all that missed at daycare after all. . . it does feel good to see the smiles when I pick them up. Now, when will it happen? the dreaded day when they don't want to go home??? It's bound to happen sooner or later---I'll just think about that when it happens. . . see y'all later!

No comments: