Emy in Ma's tub (with lots and lots of bubbles) and yes, she is wearing her swimsuit!!
This is one of my VERY favorite pictures!!
Emy & Pa (yep, she's wearing HIS reading glasses!)
Hugs!
Happy Mother's Day MA!
Please read our blog--we share with you our journey as a family--a blog about us, mostly our children. We have been married for 18 years! Emy joined our family in 2004 and Luke came home in 2008. Tessa is our "homemade surprise baby". She was born Nov 2010.
3 comments:
Great Pictures! I really like the one of Darrell and Luke wiggin out!! Everyone looks so happy! And leave it to Emy to have a swimsuit bubble bath. Anything to get to wear the swimsuit. Have fun!!
Ingrid
I'm jealous! I just realized that Ma and Pa are stealing all the love from Emy and Luke! Now, how's a person supposed to compete with that????????
Ingrid
I agree -- the Emy in glasses, and Luke with his dad are frame-able!
-- Nancy
Post a Comment