Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Emy's purse contents!!

Okay, not long ago I told y'all that I was gonna empty Emy's purse and show you ALL the contents. Ya ready for this???
This is her purse--looks kind of small, huh?
By the way, this purse was a gift from Angie Pangie for Emy's 5th birthday. . it is a good one as you will see. . scroll down, please.
This was in the front left pocket that velcros.
This was in the front zipper portion. . she's richer than me already!!
This is what was in the middle of her purse.
I cannot list it all as it would take all of 10 hours to do such things. I just don't have the time for it. I will name a few things.
Three cell phones (one real (that no longer works), one trac fone that isn't charged and one Hannah Montana).
Hannah Montana sticker cards (I think 5).
MY lip stick (I've been wondering where that got to).
Lotion.
Lip gloss.
Eye makeup.
Hair barretts.
Fingernail polish.
One orange ball.
Sunglasses.
One picture of Alissa J.
Mirror.
Empty Tic Tac container.
I mean, GET REAL y'all. Can you believe anyone would need this much stuff in her purse??
That's my Emy, she is a trip!!
I love her passion for life, that's for sure.

Yep, ALL of that fit in here. And I will no doubt be in BIG trouble because I KNOW she will KNOW I've been in there and I KNOW she will have a fit.

You should've seen me trying to get all that stuff back in this purse!! Whew, I think I want some ice cream or something after that workout!!

1 comment:

The Bullen's said...

Wow, I finally found someone with more stuff in her purse than I have. I didn't know it was possible! Go Emy!!
See ya later,
Ingrid