Well--Emy, Luke and myself--we all have the pollen blues or either a cold. All I have done for three days is wipe noses (mine included). I want to think it is pollen but am leaning toward thinking it is a bad cold!! So, we sit here underneath our pine trees and inhale all that pollen on these gorgeous days that we CAN'T even spend inside--especially when I have two children who LOVE the outdoors!! We take long walks on these days and they love to swing and play in the dirt. They like to chalk up my carport also. . Emy loves to go to Papa's where she can ride her bike on a paved driveway. Did I mention our rock collection grows daily??
Luke has had a miserable day, his breathing has been pretty rough at times. A trip to the doctor for nothing--they told me to give him breathing treatments (like I used to do for Emy--she now has a big girl inhaler). Might I add that Luke runs from anything that sounds loud or different (for example, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, air compressor, nebulizer for breathing treatments, etc). Sooooo, I waited until he fell asleep, being brilliant as I sometimes am, and did the breathing treatment and he is sleeping soooo good. Emy is asleep right now in Darrell's chair, Luke in his crib, Darrell in our room and of course I am up, unable to sleep once again. BUT, there is hope--I yawned a minute ago and can feel myself leaning toward sleepiness--Yay me!
Emy starts soccer on Saturday and we are all very excited about that!! We are prepared--shin guards, check! (they are so small--and so incredibly cute). .thank you for your assistance Uncle Greg and Aunt Angie Pangie!! Can't wait to post those soccer pics!! Hillcrest park at 9:30am if anyone is interested in seeing her debut on the soccer field! She will be the one in PINK! Didn't ya know? Pink is the IN color at our house!!
See y'all later, goodnight & sweet dreams to all!!
Cindy
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mornin,
Good girl emy lou. Roberto loves to play soccer - if you need help i'm sure he'd love to play and show you some moves. I think we're goin out of town today, but we'll get your schedule so we can make it to some games. I love ya
jeanie, jackelyn, roberto
Ugh -- I hope you're feeling well soon . . . and that the mommy genius breathing treatment tactics keep working! Nighty night,
Nancy
Post a Comment