Sunday, March 23, 2008

Luke's first look at the Atlantic Ocean

My sweeties holding hands walking down the beach!!
Emy calls to us as we are looking at this site above (which was bringing tears to me eyes until. . . ) she yells at us "are y'all just gonna sit there or are you gonna help me? I can't keep him out of the water by myself!!" As I said before, she is my drama queen (I mean she was only 10 feet away from us--is she not FUNNY?)
Emy's close up.
Luke loves to smell things--seashells too! Notice Luke's lump on his forehead? He fell earlier in the day on the pavement at the campground--it made him grumpy...can you blame him though? He still has the goose egg--the swelling has gone down alot today!
Yep, their feet were in the water--for a minute or two and then back to the camper to get dry clothes!!

No comments: