What fun we are having here! We went today for Emy's Kindergarten physical and boy did Emy get physical. . . she fought tooth and nail not to get those shots. It took three of us to hold the girl down so her legs wouldn't move--whew--what a day! Luke cried, Emy cried and Mommy cried (I had a moment, okay?) She had to get 3 shots today--don't worry--the Tylenol took effect and the hot fudge sundae worked better than the Tylenol to put a smile back on her face!
Back to the younguns. Talk to ya'll tomorrow.
Cindy
2 comments:
Such cuties you have! Our post-shot ritual is getting a hot chocolate (well, at least for 9 mo. of the year -- in summer, it's ice cream), and the kids always remember, even if they've gone years without a shot. :o)
Glad it's over for Emy for a while!
-- Nancy
Cindy, I just can't get enough of Luke's grin! I'm so glad both kiddos are doing well. I'm sure with the push of your loving family that Luke will continue to improve. We've loved following your blog!
Kristy
(Max Rup's mom)
Post a Comment