Friday, February 15, 2008

TWO WEEKS AGO--I FEEL LIKE I'VE KNOW THIS PRECIOUS BOY FOREVER!!

Emy, Luke & Josh (note Emy is trying to get Luke to look at the camera and she is not even looking herself--HA HA!
Luke sits at Emy's desk--the whole time she is yelling MOOOOOMMMMMMYYY! Please take Luke in there with you--I don't want him in my ROOOOM! Bless his heart--he has a lifetime of that waiting for him!


Luke has been home for TWO WEEKS!! Wow, he is doing so FABULOUS!

We had another fun day here. Emy & Luke enjoyed swinging again. Emy loves to dance and sing and talks nonstop. Luke talks more and more every day and is picking up on new words almost daily.

Luke enjoyed his first trip to Wal-Mart today-whew-he loved it and of course left there with a new toy car in hand!!

Emy bought a new Barbie with her own money!! She is earning money every week for helping me with Luke!! She is the best big sister EVER!

Enjoy the pics, sorry there are not more today, I've been a little busy "doing other things"!!Ha!

Until tomorrow,
Cindy

No comments: