Saturday, February 23, 2008

A shout out to TINA & TERESA


To two of my favorite coworkers!! Thank you so much for keeping up with my blog. I know that Tina shows Teresa this blog at lunch (at least that is what I think you two are up to). I just know that you guys are the BEST! I thank you so much for visiting Emy & Luke a couple of weeks ago. We really look forward to another visit soon!! Tina I will really miss you but I know that God has alot planned out for you--He is just taking you down a different avenue!! Thanks for being such a good friend and coworker (for those of you who don't know, Tina works in the same office that I do--and she is GREAT--she is not going to be there when I get back from family leave). Teresa is a nurse who drops by for lunch occasionally. . . She is kind of TERRIFIC! I miss you guys so much but I am having SUCH a good time at home with these kiddos!!

Love you both. Hope to see you soon,
Cindy

1 comment:

Tina said...

What a sweet message! Although my picture is not as sweet, I am not very photogenic. I will also miss you, ALOT. You have become a very special friend and we don't come by those very easily. Teresa and I are still planning our weekly lunches out so make sure you are prepared also.

Love,
Tina