Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All about Emy

Emy is such a great big sister. I can't say that enough. She tries so hard to be the best sister to Luke. Today they actually got along the best yet. I think he only tried to hit her twice. He held her hand some while out for a walk and he also sat with her and played with a toy in the chair in the living room for about 15minutes. How lovely! you will see pictures in a few minutes above of that. Emy has transitioned better that we could ever imagine. She does say once in a while that if we didn't have the "eating machine" (a.k.a. Luke) we might get some sleep at night. She is sooooooo funny! She had a koolaid stand today which she thought was IT! Emy had some friends over from church today and had a blast with them running through the house and just being a kid. I think she is a little Princess and I love her bunches and bunches. Please look at these pictures below to catch a glimpse of Emy in action. . .

Emy "flying" with daddy.












Emy practicing karate kicking with daddy.









A rare moment of quiet (yeah right, they are watching TV) with daddy.













Emy's Kool-Aid stand--she made lots of dollars off of mommy and Pa today.













Emy's friend from church, Hannah, visited today. Yay Emy!

No comments: