Well, Darrell is now in the air, India bound. . Luke will be home in 7 days! I can't believe it is already here. Now the nail biting starts for me.
Emy and I are counting down the days until Daddy and Luke come home. . . we are going to stay really busy, finishing up Luke's room and getting all of his new clothes washed.
My coworkers and doctors I work with gave me a baby shower yesterday and of course my church gave us a shower last Sunday. We went from an empty closet to a full one almost overnight. . praise the LORD! We are really blessed by all who have given us gifts, donations, and especially all the prayers that you have all said for us. We appreciate you all. I will try to keep everyone informed as much as possible.
Thanks again to everyone who is praying for our family.
Lots of hugs to you.
Later taters,
Cindy
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment