From Darrell at 7:30PM Tuesday evening here and 6:00AM Wednesday Morning in India.
good morning/ evening to you
it is 6 am here i woke at 5 went to sleep at 1030.
LUKE IS STILL RESTNG-HE'S TOSSING SOMEWHAT FOR THE LAST 10 MIN.
I MAY NOT GET TO EMAIL LONG.
I HAVE CLEANED UP SOME AND READY TO ORDER FOOD WNEN HE WAKES.
I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT LAST DAY AT WORK.
IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE IS TRYING TO GET TO WORK OUTSIDE VERY BUSY AND NOISY ALREADY.
CALL NANNY FOR ME AND ASK HER PLEASE DONT TAKE THE CHILDREN TO THE VET-SHE WILL TELL YOU WHAT I AM REFERRING TO.
SO WHAT IS ON YOUR AGENDA?
I LOVE YOU-MISS YOU AND TICKLES TO MY PRINCESS.
P.S. LUKE HAD A PURPLE PRINCESS SHIRT TO GO WTH PINK SOCKS BUT NOT ANYMORE.
REST WELL--YOU WILL NEED IT
DARRELL
So, it sounds like Luke is a little busy body, huh? Well, I think Emy and I are up to the challenge. BRING HIM ON!!!
Darrell will start home early Thursday morning our time (late Thurs evening his time). So he has a little more time for Luke to get used to him.
Until next time,
Cindy
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment