Thursday, January 31, 2008

EMY--PRETTY IN PINK

Emy was playing with her DS which she keeps inside her Princess purse and her ice skating Bratz doll. She was beautiful in pink and posing for the camera so I wanted to share that with everyone. We are trying to wait out these last long hours (16-18 to go) patiently but it's nail biting time again for me. Darrell should arrive in New Jersey early morning and then from there he will fly to NC.

What a joyous day for my family!! Darrell will definitely be a sight for my sore eyes and Emy & I can't wait to hug on him and see Luke in person!! (we probably won't get to hug on him much at first--but I sure am gonna try)

Keep on praying for a smooth transition.
We appreciate you all!!
Cindy

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Cindy,
Don't know if you know me or not, but we traveled in Jan. 07 to pick up our Micah from India. You can see me at www.babymicahsjourney.blogspot.com. I remember Luck so well. He was pretty nervous around us when we were taking his pictures. (The pis we took he is sitting in a red chair, wearing an orange and blue sweatshirt.)I also had Tami send you another picture of him that I found later in my stuff, he was in the crib with another little boy. He seemed so precious, but scared. I'm sure he is wondering what is going on now. I pray that his transition is smooth. I'm sure there will be the tough stuff. Can't wait to hear they are home!

Tina said...

Hey Cindy,

Teresa and I've been keeping up to date with your news all day. Give Emy a hug and tell her she looks lovely in pink. I know Darrell can't wait to see you guys and put Luke in your arms. Talk to you soon and try and rest some tonight. You are going to need it.

Tina